Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. Easy Taco Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets. Combine beans and salsa; spread over crusts.
An easy homemade pizza dough topped with all your favorite taco toppings A taco pizza recipe. I've been wanting to do a "Taco Tuesday" post since I started, and why haven't I? Easy Taco Bake – A pasta dish that tastes like a taco! You can have Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- Prepare 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- It’s 1 Envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- You need 3 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- It’s 1 of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
This recipe is always a hit with adults and kids for any occasion. People always assume that I'm this fantastic gourmet chef and always have been. The truth is that I was a horrible cook. It's also perfect for feeding a crowd or celebrating Taco Tuesday in a unique way.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake step by step
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..
Two favorite things TACOS + PIZZA lovers unite! Now you don't have to choose because your two favorite nights of the week Taco Tuesday and Friday Night Pizza got together. This loaded taco pizza is exactly what you've been. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you love most. Taco Tuesday kicked up a notch with Taco Pizza!