Loaded vegan nachos. Salty, crunchy tortilla chips, fresh guacamole. Home » Vegan Appetizers and Snacks » Ultimate Fully Loaded Vegan Nachos. Vegan ground "beef" is also good in spaghetti sauce, in tacos or burritos.
I became determined to make the best damn vegan nachos, from here to Timbuktu. Congratulations to our three winners: Colbie K. There are few things as delicious as a loaded nacho plate – loads of bubbling cheese, fresh. You can have Loaded vegan nachos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded vegan nachos
- Prepare 1 packet of nachos.
- It’s 1 tin of pinto beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- It’s 1/2 tin of drained and rinsed corn.
- Prepare of Jalapeno slices to taste.
- You need 6 tbsp of peppadew salsa (from Woolies).
- It’s 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 5 drops of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
These Ultimate Loaded Vegan Nachos are the perfect shareable snack! Crunchy tortilla chips are smothered in black beans, grilled veggies, and dairy-free cheese. These loaded vegan nachos are the best because they're plant based, healthy nachos that are so flavorful no one will miss the meat! Turns out Alex and I are into nachos.
Loaded vegan nachos step by step
- Start by frying your pinto beans in a little coconut oil.
- Add your garlic, liquid smoke and nutritional yeast and stir well.
- Once all combined roughly mash beans a little (mixture will be dry and sticky).
- Make your guacamole by adding diced onion, mashed avos, salt, pepper and vinegar…yummy.
- The final step is now to just layer your ingredients.
- Start with nachos, then corn, beans, guacamole, salsa and finally jalapenos.
- Use your hands and tuck in!.
Loaded vegan nachos are a quick and easy meal. Add toppings like vegan nacho cheese, beans, salsa, guac, jalapenos, cilantro, and more for a flavorful meal. Healthy Loaded Vegan Nachos are topped with mushroom-walnut taco meat, cashew "cheese," and Who knew nachos could be healthy? We love this version topped with walnut-mushroom taco. Loaded vegan black bean and vegetable nacho bowls are an easy and easy and delicious way to enjoy your favorite appetizer as a meal!