Walnut Banana Cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese Banana Walnut Cake. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea.
This video is about Banana walnut cake Smooth creamy bananas and crunchy walnuts ! yes the explosion of difference that makes our mouth happy. Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Blend dry ingredients into batter alternating with banana mixture. You can have Walnut Banana Cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walnut Banana Cake
- It’s of (A) the cake.
- Prepare 40gr of melted butter.
- It’s 40gr of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda (works without this as well).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of (B) toppings (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 8 of whole walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
Soft fluffy Walnut and Banana cake, not to sweet and just right! This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
Walnut Banana Cake step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in section (A) together in a mixing bowl until smoothly combined..
- Cover pan with wax paper then pour in the batter..
- Bake in the oven on medium heat (200°C) for about an hour, or until fully cooked. to test, try inserting a toothpick- if it comes out clean with no wet batter, it is cooked..
- Allow cake to rest outside oven for 30 minutes..
- Make a simple syrup using section (B) water and sugar. combine in pot and let boil for 5 minutes..
- Put in walnuts to candy them, let them soak in simple syrup for 10 minutes..
- (optional) coat your cake in the simple syrup for additional sweetness. decorate with the candied walnuts..
- (optional) melt chocolate and spread over the cooled cake, then decorate with the candied walnuts..
- Allow cake to chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting up and serving..
Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. I bake this cake quite often because it's delicious and very easy to make. We have several walnut trees in our garden. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love!