Meen's Stir Fried Rice. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, heat peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until very hot. Cook Minute® Rice with chicken broth, stir-fry vegetables, soy sauce and egg.
Rinse the rice cakes in in water and drain. Wash the napa cabbage and bok choy. Chinese Rice Cakes with Chili Paste, Fermented Black Bean, and Sichuan Peppercorn Chichi Wang. You can have Meen's Stir Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meen's Stir Fried Rice
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of scotch bonnet + 1 onion (Blended).
- It’s of Beef.
- Prepare of Vegetables (carrots, green beans, green bell pepper, sweet corn).
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Stock/broth.
Chinese Fried Rice With Chinese Sausage, Cabbage, and Torch Hei. Make good fried rice great with a simple wok hei hack. New The unique automatic fried rice cooking robot features an automatic opening and closing lid, an automatic water and oil pourer, fully automatic heating to cook at just the right temperature, automatic feeding of each ingredient in set increments of time, plus it automatically stirs your ingredients once the lid gets closed. Fried rice is technically a stir-fry.
Meen's Stir Fried Rice step by step
- Boil water in a pot. Add desired quantity of washed rice and pinch of salt..
- Cook until 80% done. Drain..
- Prepare vegetables. Cut into desired sizes, wash and drain..
- Cut beef into small pieces. Wash and drain..
- Put wok on heat source. You can substitute wok with a deep bottom frying pan..
- Add vegetable oil, beef, few pieces of cut onion and one quarter (1/4) of the total quantity of spices and seasoning to be used. Stir fry..
- Add in blended scotch bonnet, vegetables (excluding sweet corn and green pepper), onion and the rest of seasoning and spices. Stir fry..
- Lower heat. Add in rice and stir fry rigorously but carefully to ensure even distribution of spices and seasoning..
- Add in sweet corn and green pepper..
- Sprinkle stock/broth and continue stirring..
- Turn off heat source and serve..
- Bon Apetit 😋.
In other words, it's a collection of ingredients sautéed at really high heat to not just cook, but also sear. And there's one trick to searing: don't. It will easily turn hard and dry if you stir-fried it for too long. If you decide to use freshly cooked rice, rinse the uncooked rice as usual. That's the beauty of fried rice.