Stir fried asparagus with Prawns. Stir-Fry Asparagus & Prawns (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Then add prepared prawns and scald it in boiled water until cooked.
Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sesame oil and sugar. Then add prawns, shitake mushroom and soup. Stir-fry the king prawns in a wok for a few minutes until they turn pink. You can have Stir fried asparagus with Prawns using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried asparagus with Prawns
- It’s 180 g of prawns.
- It’s 1 pack of asparagus cut them up to 3 part and discard the end bits.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
Throw in the pre-chopped onions and stir-fry for Add the prawns back to the wok along with the asparagus and fry for a further minute. Pour over the sauce that you prepared earlier, and cook until the mixture. Fresh asparagus turns out tender but still crisp, coated with a flavorful oyster-based sauce in this easy asparagus stir-fry. Push the asparagus to the sides of the wok.
Stir fried asparagus with Prawns step by step
- On medium heat pan, add cooking oil and garlic, stir well until garlic become golden and crisp..
- Add prawns in, stir well then add some asparagus in stir well..
- Add some fishsauce, soysauce and some sugar. Stir everything together..
- Serve with jasmine rice or any rice you prefer..
Add the mushrooms and bell pepper in the middle. Stir-fry for a minute, sprinkling a bit of rice wine or dry sherry over the. Fresh asparagus is a rarity in our small town, but when I find it at the store, I make this colorful asparagus stir-fry. Even folks who don't like veggies will enjoy this dish. Asparagus Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home.