Stir Fried Vegies. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Stir Fry Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! There are so many different ways to customize your veggie stir fry, the combinations are endless! Meat: add in some chicken, pork, shrimp, beef or tofu.
Get a weeknight meal in minutes with this colorful, tasty and easy stir fry recipe. Jam-packed with fresh vegetables like carrots, broccoli, snap peas, and peppers, spice up this vegetable stir fry recipe with your favorite veggies: zucchini, yellow squash, bok choy, mushrooms, snow peas – you name it. Break out the wok for an Asian-style Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe from Food Network, made with broccoli, bell peppers, squash, eggplant, bok choy and even tofu. You can have Stir Fried Vegies using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Vegies
- It’s 1 cup of Broccli florets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Red,Green,Yellow Capsicum in cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Baby Corn.
- It’s 2 of Carrots medium.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onion.
- It’s 6-7 of String beans or Snow peas.
- You need 4-5 of Red Radish.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Ginger Julians.
- It’s of To make sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of White pepper.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Water.
Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese vegetable stir fry in detail. Your lustrous, gorgeous vegetable stir fry with remarkable texture will knock your socks off.
Stir Fried Vegies step by step
- Prepare vegetables.cut broccli in florets, carrot & string beans diagonaly,capsicum in cubes,baby corn & red radish in slices.You can use broccli stems as well by cutting soft part in slices.wash & keep aside..
- Make sauce in bowl.mix salt,white black pepper, sugar,oyster sauce, apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Add cornflour slurry to it, mix well.keep aside..
- Boil water in pot with little salt. Add broccli florets in boiling water for 3-5 minutes to blanch them.strain them, keep aside. If u like ucan blanch other vegies too..
- Add oil in wok. Add chop garlic cloves.stir fry at high heat for a minute.when it's colour is changing, add ginger julians & white part of spring onion cut diagonally.stir fry over high heat for a minute. Take out big chunks of onion from wok. Add sauce & fry in wok over medium flame.sauce begins to thickened in no time.you can adjust consistancy by adding little or no water..
- When sauce is glossy add carrots, string beans, brocli, capsicum, corn, red radish & stir fry at high heat for 2-3 minutes.frying with spoon continuly.over frying will turn vegies soggy & they loose colours as well. Turn off heat in maximum 5 minutes..
- Garnish with spring onions & ginger julians. Stir fry vegies go best with steamed rice or boil rice yet try them with my garlic fried rice or prawn noodles or shrimp dumplings & enjoy with cookpad..
I thought this was a great recipe as a guideline to make your own veggie stir fry. I added a few other veggies and followed most of the preparation steps. Only other change I made was to use sesame oil place of vegetable oil. In place of chicken stock I used Swanson Vegetable stock since I was serving this to some vegetarian guests. This speedy veggie stir-fry is super easy to make, packed with vegetables and full of flavour.