Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon. We're combining panko with parmesan, lemon pepper seasoning, and tons of garlic to make an oven baked salmon that's got the most addicting, crispy, crunchy crust! This is my crispy, crunchy, panko Parmesan-crusted salmon recipe that gets all the heart emojis! Delicious Lemon Pepper Salmon with baked together with Garlic Parmesan Asparagus!
When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus ready for Easter is a delicious healthy meal full of healthy fats and protein! This easy flavorful baked salmon recipe is flavored with minced garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. You can have Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Serve it on a bed of kale or spinach and enjoy. Fresh salmon fillets-or steaks-make a fast and easy meal. Not only are they great for a weeknight dinner, but they are also special enough for a dinner party. If you're going to save one salmon recipe for life Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers.
Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray..
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart..
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!.
It's one of the best things we've made recently. Jump to the Easy Baked Salmon. Baked Salmon is juicy and flaky with a flavorful garlic, dijon, lemon glaze. We used the same marinade on our succulent Broiled Lobster Tails. Find out why this is one of the most popular baked salmon recipes around!