Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage (Wongbok). Napa cabbage or wong bok is a sweet-tasting hearted-type of Chinese cabbage. It is barrel-shaped, with tightly-wrapped leaves and a dense heart. Napa cabbage can be steamed, boiled, quickly stir-fried, or eaten raw.
It is easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Garlic, light soy and dried shrimps add flavour to the dish. Napa cabbage is packed with vitamins and minerals essential for health. You can cook Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage (Wongbok) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage (Wongbok)
- You need of Napa Cabbage (Wongbok).
- You need of Shitake Mushroom.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Abalone Sauce.
- Prepare of Starch Powder.
Stir-fry for one to two minutes until the cabbage begins to wilt, then add the salt and wine/soy sauce mixture. Cover and cook over high heat for one minute until just wilted. Napa Cabbage (Wong Bok) with Dried Scallops is a light healthy dish with the (Give the cornflour mixture a stir before adding). Napa cabbage (also called by its Chinese name, sui choy) is stir-fried with chili paste and fresh garlic and then finished with rice wine or dry sherry and a bit of sugar.
Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage (Wongbok) instructions
- Wash the Wongbok with water and vinegar..
- Wash the Shitake mushroom and carrots and cut them into small slices..
- Prepare some garlic, cut and flatten them with the knife, before placing them into a wok with minimal cooking oil..
- Add in all the vegetables into the wok. Add in some abalone sauce..
- Add half a spoon of salt. And stir them with the spatula..
- Prepare a small bowl of water with half a spoon of starch powder..
- Your awesome and healthy tasting stir-fried Wongbok is now ready!.
Stir-fried Napa Cabbage – A simple and delightful dish-stir-fried napa cabbage with dried shrimp (and straw mushrooms). I served my napa cabbage with a dollop of garlic oil and fried garlic on top of this dish. It infused the serving with garlicky aroma. This hot and sour napa cabbage stir-fry recipe has just the right amount of spice and tang. Napa cabbage is THE star when we talk about winter vegetables.