So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti. In large skillet, cook hamburger until brown. This Baked Spaghetti from Delish.com is a must make. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce?
Easy baked spaghetti made with ground beef, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and a hidden layer of creamy pesto sauce in the middle. Jump to the Easy Baked Spaghetti Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Keywords: baked spaghetti squash, easy spaghetti squash recipe, healthy spaghetti squash, how to cook spaghetti squash, roasted spaghetti squash. You can cook So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti
- It’s 1/2 box of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 jar (24 oz) of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of mild Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Spaghetti squash has saved my life! I am on a no wheat diet and love pasta — this is the most filling and yummy substitute and SO easy to make. Three Cheese Baked Ziti – Mozzarella, fontina, and parmesan melted together are divine!! An easy, make-ahead meal that's also freezer-friendly and so tasty!
So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti step by step
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti according to package instructions..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cheeses and other ingredients until smooth and mixed thoroughly..
- Add spaghetti to sauce/cheese mix until spaghetti is completely coated..
- Pour into medium greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes covered..
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-7 minutes and serve and ENJOY!!.
This easy Baked Spaghetti recipe is a kid friendly as it gets but has a couple more add-ins that make it nice enough for any occasion. This was so easy and tasty. I used a little more ricotta and a little less mozzarella because we didn't have enough. Place spaghetti squash on a baking pan face up. Coat the inside of the squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.