Stir fried bottlegourd. Sharing this simple recipe yet yummy! Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND SHARE. Simple bottle gourd curry recipe made by stir frying the veggie with basic spices and spice powders.
Sorekaayi also known as halugumbala is very healthy vegetable. It promotes weightloss, and very good for heart. this is the very simple yet delicious recipe. Hello everyone in this video I have Shared a unique recipe with bottlegourd peel and its health benefits. You can cook Stir fried bottlegourd using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fried bottlegourd
- You need 250 grams of Bottle gourd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera / cumin.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need as preferred of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
Bottle Gourd peel is rich in fibre and mineral and. Calabash Gourd, White flower gourd, Doodhi, Dudhi, Ghiya, Lauki, What is Bottle Gourd? (Doodhi, lauki). It belongs to the gourd family- Cucurbitaceae and is a running or climbing vine. The fruit is harvested young and used as a vegetable.
Stir fried bottlegourd step by step
- Clean the gourd. Peel it and cut into 1/2 inch roundels.
- Heat a kadhai. Heat ghee and crackle jeera.
- Add the gourd roundels. Add salt red chilli powder and turmeric powder. Mix well..
- Cook covered for 5 to 10 minutes covered. Keep checking in between. When the gourd is done garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve with chapatis..
Bottle gourd or calabash is a delicately flavored, Cucurbita family vegetable. It is one of the chief culinary vegetables in many tropical and temperate regions around the world. Botanically, calabash belongs to the broader Cucurbitaceae (gourd) family of plants, in. Sorekai palya or Bottlegourd stir fry recipe using a quick video. Sorekai palya or Lauki sabzi is very healthy stir fry recipe prepared using Bottle gourd, coconut and spices.