Pistachio and Tart Cherry Chocolate Bark. How to store Tart Cherry Pistachio Chocolate Bark ahead. When it comes to gift giving it's always nice to have something ready to go! Layer bark between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container.
Lady Behind The Curtain – Pistachio & Tart Cherry Chocolate Bark. Salted Chocolate Pretzel Bark İle İlgili Videolar. Decorate the edges with pistachio pieces and cherries and pistachios on top of the tart. You can have Pistachio and Tart Cherry Chocolate Bark using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio and Tart Cherry Chocolate Bark
- Prepare 1 lb of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 8 oz of White Chocolate.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Salted and Shelled Pistachios.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Dried Tart Cherries.
Vanilla-scented white chocolate bark with dried cherries and pistachios is so simple to prepare in the microwave. When you stir all the pistachios and cherries into the chocolate, you lose the red and green color and it all turns out like a lumpy, off-white mixture. I picked up this bark recipe at a Christmas sweets swap hosted by a woman in my Bible study group. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips until melted; stir until smooth.
Pistachio and Tart Cherry Chocolate Bark instructions
- Place semi-sweet chocolate in microwave safe-bowl and cover with wax paper. Microwave on high for 2-3 min. Remove and stir until smooth..
- Stir 1 cup of the pistachios and 1 cup of the cherries into the melted semi-sweet chocolate. Spread mixture evenly onto a large cookie sheet covered in wax paper..
- Place white chocolate into microwave-safe bowl and cover in wax paper. Microwave on high for 1-2 min. Remove and stir until smooth..
- Drizzle white chocolate over the mixture, or create a marble pattern by placing evenly spaced dallops of white chocolate, and using the tip of a knife to swirl into the mixture..
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of pistachios and 1/2 cup of cherries over the mixture..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into peices and store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one month..
Specks of green pistachios and red dried cherries in this chocolate confection make for a festive holiday gift. With the news that dark chocolate contains some healthful properties, there is a better excuse than ever to indulge during the holiday season. Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark is a quick & easy holiday recipe. It's delicious topped with dried fruit, coconut, and nuts. I have a thing for not picking sticky candy pieces out of my teeth, so we compromised this chocolate bark together using festive ingredients that we both love – pistachios.