Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel.
You can have Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel
- Prepare 1 package of Mai Fun rice sticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of 4% cottage cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 10.6 ounces of toasted vanilla coconut Greek yogurt (2 single serve containers).
- Prepare 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Swerve sweetner.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 15 g of slivered almonds.
- It’s 30 g of shredded cocunut.
Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel step by step
- Cook the rice sticks very briefly then drain. Use half of cooked noodles and place in a baking pan that has been sprayed.
- In a high power blender combine all ingredients except almonds and shredded coconut. Blend till liquid and smooth.
- Place over noodles and cover evenly.
- Top with almonds and shredded coconut. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool then cut into bars. My recipe is for 16 servings.
- MFP information.