Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade. In a medium saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, vinegar, onion, chipotle and coriander and cumin seeds. For the marinade, in a glass or ceramic bowl, mix the pineapple juice, vinegar, molasses sugar and seasoning together until smooth and well combined. For the kebabs, rinse the lamb neck fillet and pat dry with kitchen paper.
The exact marinade recipe depends on whether you like your pork extra sweet or Dice one small yellow onion into fine pieces. Put both into a large mixing bowl. Pineapples — those odd, bumpy, yellow fruits with tough, mottled skin and spikey leaves that jut out at a sharp angle. You can have Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade
- Prepare 1 of lamb ribs (has 8 ribs).
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion.
- It’s 1 of sprig of rosemary.
- You need 2 cup of of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1 of garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 of table spoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of table spoon of sugar.
This delicious pineapple-soy marinade creates the best sweet and salty flavor. That canned pineapple juice isn't good for just piña coladas. Here it's combined with soy, vinegar and garlic in the tastiest marinade for pork, chicken, beef and even swordfish and salmon. These Lamb Pineapple Kabobs taste fantastic !
Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade step by step
- Place lamb in a large bowl season with garlic, salt, and pepper add sprig of rosemary.
- Add pineapple juice and let it marinade for 24hours (if you do not want to wait that long just let all ingredients reach room temperature).
- In a deep skillet add olive oil once it heats up add chopped red pepper, green pepper, and onion into the pan as the onions and peppers cook down add sugar..
- Sear lamb for 4 minutes pour the rest of the marinade over lamb and bake at 400°F until the internal temperature reaches 145.
- Remove from oven and Let the meat rest for about 5 before serving. Hope you enjoy!!.
Combine pineapple juice, green onion, soy sauce,. pork meat; reserve marinade. This sweet, fruity marinade with pineapple, soy sauce, honey, and other ingredients works great on any cut of pork or chicken. Made with Worcestershire sauce, pineapple juice and brown sugar, this marinade has an island flavor. Grill some pineapples and prepare some Mix together the Worcestershire sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, and olive oil in a bowl. Get them marinating in a flavorful mix of ingredients early in the day, and you can have dinner on the table in no time.