Almond Coconut Brownies. Share: Rate this Recipe It sounds too good not to share with you. I combined a couple of my favorite brownie recipes and came up with this. My family has always enjoyed brownies and this has become a special treat.
Brownies made with almond flour instead of all-purpose flour are a tasty, gluten-free, and grain-free version of brownies that everyone will love. These almond butter brownies are THAT MOMENT. Buttttt you should probably not make these brownies with coconut flour because you will not love them as much as I DO in the sense that NO. You can have Almond Coconut Brownies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Coconut Brownies
- It’s 2/3 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sliced Almonds.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Coconut Flakes.
Almond Butter Brownies – Flourless & Vegan. If you don't like soft and extra fudgy brownies, you need to stay far away from these almond butter brownies -. Looking for traditional almond, coconut brownie bars using Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix? Then check out this great baked dessert.
Almond Coconut Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 13×9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine Cocoa Powder and Olive Oil in small bowl.
- Whisk Eggs and Vanilla in large bowl, whisk in Sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir cocoa mixture into egg/sugar mixture.
- Add Flour, nuts and coconut. Stir until well combined..
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out nearly clean..
- Cool, in pan, on wire rack. Serve warm..
MORE+ LESS Rich gooey chocolate brownies. Almond flavoured and filled with coconut. Stir in the coconut and chocolate peices and almond peices. Did we get you with the title: Toasted Almond Coconut Fudgy Brownies? These use both coconut and almond flour that has been toasted.