Greek Marinade Lamb Chops. This Greek-style marinade can be applied to any meat but is particularly good on lamb. After a few hours, the meat will soak up the flavor and get When you marinate meat, you are soaking it in a seasoned, often acid-based liquid before you cook it. This process imparts flavor to the meat while it is.
Juicy Greek lamb chops marinated in lemon, oregano, rosemary and garlic and grilled to perfection is a delicious dinner served with creamy Tzatziki. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and pour over the lamb chops. Wipe off excess marinade from lamb chops. You can cook Greek Marinade Lamb Chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Marinade Lamb Chops
- You need of (8) lamb chops.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of table salt.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper.
Pour off fat from skillet (no need to wipe it out). Simple tasty lamb chops or lamb steaks. Serve with mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and a green vegetable or salad for a complete meal. Traditionally Greek lamb chops are marinated in olive oil, mustard, fresh thyme, garlic, lemon zest and peppercorn.
Greek Marinade Lamb Chops step by step
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and garlic cloves. Brush marinade over all sides of the separated lamb chops..
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator for at least a half hour. Longer is better..
- Preheat a large cast iron pan to medium heat. Sear on each side for 5-6 minutes. Finish each side with kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste..
Seasoned with salt and fresh ground Remove the paidakia (Greek lambs chops) from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place the lamb chops in the same pan (on a single. For better lamb chops, marinate them in a spicy marinade, then cook on the stovetop or grill. Here's exactly how to cook lamb chops perfectly every time. And lamb chops are my latest obsession.