Lamb meatballs with green beans and warm Moroccan salad, for 2. Green Bean Salad with Seared Meatballs. Lamb Meatballs with Favas, Green Beans and Yogurt Sauce. This recipe is great made with either fresh or frozen green beans.
This Moroccan green bean recipe is an easy, delicious, and nutritious side made by sautéing the beans and seasoning with garlic, cumin, and cayenne. Checkout this easy Moroccan Beef and Lamb Meatballs recipe at LaaLoosh.com. Busting with Moroccan flavor, they are the most delicious meatballs ever! You can have Lamb meatballs with green beans and warm Moroccan salad, for 2 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb meatballs with green beans and warm Moroccan salad, for 2
- It’s of lamb meatballs.
- It’s of green beans.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of pre-cooked couscous, bulgur wheat or quinoa..
- You need of pita breads.
There is absolutely nothing like these Moroccan Beef and Lamb meatballs. Seriously, they take amazing to a whole new level. This easy green bean salad is so good, and tastes even better the next day which would make this a great lunch option too! The ingredients in this salad are very clean and simple.
Lamb meatballs with green beans and warm Moroccan salad, for 2 step by step
- Fry the lamb meatballs over a medium heat in a pan, until browned and cooked through..
- While the meatballs are cooking, cut the stalks off the green beans, and chop into 3. Put the beans in a pan with a splash of water, and steam..
- When the beans are cooked (after steaming for about 10 mins), add a knob of butter, and some ground black pepper and toss to mix..
- Prepare the couscous or bulgur wheat or quinoa according to the pack instructions..
- Serve with a warmed pita bread..
Green beans are a good source of Vitamin C and fiber. The hard boiled eggs add protein and the flavors combined with. Lamb Meatballs With Beans, Tomatoes And Pesto Dressing. Lamb Crown Roast With Apricot And Walnut Stuffing. When the peas are cooked through but still retain their vibrant colour, remove from heat, drain and place into a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.