Chicken Almond Stir Fry. Margaret Wilson of Hemet, California shared the recipe for this yummy mainstay. Pineapple juice, ginger and soy sauce lend a slightly tangy flavor to the chicken strips and veggies in this pretty blend. Transfer to heated platter and serve topped with almonds.
It is made with fresh veggies, almonds and a delicious sauce. Stir fry really is a great way to get dinner on the table faster. I especially like it because it is a very flexible style of cooking and fairly health. You can have Chicken Almond Stir Fry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Almond Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 tbsp of cooking sherry.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 4 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces..
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 medium of carrots, diced..
- It’s 2 of stock celery, diced..
- Prepare 7 of mushrooms, sliced..
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, sliced thinly..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole, blanched almonds..
- You need 1 tsp of minced fresh ginger..
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil for cooking..
This tangy chicken stir-fry is packed with flavour. Stir-fries are a delicious and easy way to ensure that you're eating your vegetables – this one is teeming with broccoli, carrots, and celery. Coat pan with oil a third time. Remove when cooked to almond plate.
Chicken Almond Stir Fry step by step
- Combine chicken broth, 2 TBS sherry, 1.5 tbsp cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and ginger in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes and let thicken..
- Place chicken into 2tbsp sherry, 1 tbsp cornstarch, egg white and salt. Allow to sit while you chop vegetables..
- Heat oil in wok. Add chicken and cook until it is light brown..
- Drain the chicken on a paper towel..
- Add nuts into remaining oil and stir fry a few minutes until brown and toasted. Remove and set aside..
- Add in carrots and cook until Chris and tender. Than add in celery, mushroom and red pepper, cook until tender..
- Add chicken and nuts back in and pour in sauce. Stir until everything is hot..
- Serve over rice..
Stir orange juice mixture, then add to pan. Add nuts and chicken with any juices. This sweet and sour Asian stir-fry makes a quick and easy weeknight meal. Stir-fry chicken in olive oil in a large pan until thoroughly cooked. Everyone in your family is sure to love this simple-to-make stir-fry.