Almond Joy Cupcakes. But here is a true Almond Joy Cupcake. It has the coconut filling with pieces of shredded coconut and it's dipped in melted chocolate. So this cupcake has a tough shell because of the chocolate, but it's.
Quick and easy Almond Joy Cupcakes are made with a doctored up cake mix and topped with fluffy buttercream and sweet coconut. I like to think that I am always on top of my game. I baked— Almond JOY Cupcakes ! You can cook Almond Joy Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Joy Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of brownie mix.
- You need 14 oz of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
These fun cupcakes are completely filled with the familiar flavors of the classic candy bar. Tropical coconut infuses the tender cakes, creamy almond butter fills their. Today I'm back with another candy bar cupcake, Almond Joy®! After posting the Butterfinger® cupcakes last week this was by far the most requested candy bar.
Almond Joy Cupcakes step by step
- mix brownie according to directions.
- Fill cupcake liners half fill.
- Bake @350 degrees for 12 minutes..
- while baking brownie mixture, mix sweetened condensed milk with coconut..
- place 1 tablespoon coconut mixture on top brownies place back in oven for 14 minutes..
- while cooling melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- spread chocolate on top of coconut..
- place chopped almonds on the melted chocolate..
Garnish with coconut, almonds and candy bar piece, if desired. Then I stuck an almond on top. These are ALMOND JOY cupcakes, after all. Then I dipped them in chocolate. These Almond Joy Cupcakes are a coconut lovers dream.