Rock Melon And Almond In Pork Soup. Make Chinese Soup Like a Pro! Rock melon & almond kennel with dates and pork soup. Try out our Winter Melon Pork Bone Soup 冬瓜豬骨湯 recipe (with our secret for intensifying flavor) and see if you're still wearing socks after your first luscious sip!
This soup changed my mind about bitter melon. Stuff the pork mixture into the middle of the ring of each bitter gourd. Sprinkle a little cornstarch on each side and pat gently to coat. You can have Rock Melon And Almond In Pork Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rock Melon And Almond In Pork Soup
- It’s 1 kg of lean meat and bone.
- It’s 700 grams of rock melon cut big chunk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet almond.
- It’s 1 tbsp of bitter almond.
- It’s 15 large of red dates.
- It’s 21 1/2 liter of water.
This Chinese watercress and pork ribs soup is packed with nutrition. Chinese winter melon soup is a traditional dish that features this mild tasting fruit. This recipe features shiitake mushrooms and ham. It is easy to add to this simple soup without altering the recipe's intention.
Rock Melon And Almond In Pork Soup instructions
- put all ingredient into presure cooker on high for 35 minute.
- Then serve hot.
- BELOW ARE FEW PORK SOUP RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/400492-herbal-pork-soup-bak-kut-teh-with-shitake-mushroom https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/440581-carrot-and-sour-plum-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/411931-old-cucumber-melon-pork-soup.
Feel free to replace the ham with barbecued pork and/or shrimp, or add along with the ham. Some favourites were Harvest Pork Loin, Pork Apple Wrap, Porkinator and various versions of Pigs in Blankets Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us Fruit, wrapped in pork, wrapped in pork… This stuffed bitter melon soup is a delicious Vietnamese "soup", stuffed with pork, mushroom, and mung bean noodles, simmered until the melon softens in a light chicken broth. As a kid, my parents couldn't get me to eat this stuff, but I've really grown to love this dish. This dish is typically a heck yes. Season the pork with salt and pepper.