Egg stir fried rice. My egg fried rice recipe uses egg that's slightly flavored with turmeric and paprika, which I think is a unique addition. It adds color to the dish, making it a If you are an egg lover like we are, then be sure to try some of our other recipes where eggs are the star like Stir-fried Shrimp and Eggs (虾仁炒蛋) or. The Best Stir Fried Rice With Egg Recipes on Yummly
Chinese fried rice is made with white long grain rice. Pork Stir Fry with Green Beans – flavour packed! Egg Fried Rice – this recipe. You can have Egg stir fried rice using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg stir fried rice
- You need 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of in piece fresh ginger crushed.
- It’s 6 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of fresh chilli(optional).
- You need 2 of Royco cubes.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Did you know that egg is the key to great fried rice? This is a quick easy recipe of instant rice fried with egg, onion, green beans and soy sauce. In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil. A fiery beef stir-fry wonderfully paired with flavourful egg-fried rice makes for a supper that is so much better than anything from a takeaway.
Egg stir fried rice step by step
- Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. Saute the onions for 2-3mins and the garlic/ginger paste and chilli. Cook till golden.
- Add tomatoes, cubes and bell peppers cook for 3mins. Add tomato paste, salt and soy sauce..
- Add eggs and stir till scrambled for 4mins. Lastly add the cooked rice and mix well. Serve while hot..
Boil until most of the surface liquid. Ready in minutes, egg fried rice is a filling and endlessly customizable staple that doesn't disappoint. This delicious but simple recipe makes for a quick meal or an Stir-frying is a cooking method where small pieces of food are quickly cooked in a small amount of hot oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Throw over the spring onions and serve immediately. What do you like to put in your fried rice, or will you be.