Better than "that red haired girl" Chicken Berry Almond Salad. That red haired girl That Red Haired Girl. My thoughts on culture, family, friends, God, music, & other random musings. Our ability to trust has deep roots in our experiences.
You can have Better than "that red haired girl" Chicken Berry Almond Salad using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Better than "that red haired girl" Chicken Berry Almond Salad
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 bunch of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 pints of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 pints of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sazon seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of accent flavored almonds ( I use pomegranate or cranberry flavoured ones).
Better than "that red haired girl" Chicken Berry Almond Salad step by step
- Heat grill surface (my mini chef likes to be helpful, so I use the George Foreman grill).
- Spray surface with a non-stick canola oil cooking spray..
- While waiting for grill to heat, cut chicken breast into slightly bigger than average chunks. Season your chicken w/ the Sazon seasoning pkt..
- Place chicken on the grill and cook for 5-7 mins in each side. ( when it was time to turn the chicken, I did not close the grill on the second side to retain natural juices and keep it moist).
- while chicken is cooking wash and cut the stems off of spinach. Also, wash and remove stems from strawberries and blueberries then pat dry..
- Place spinach on bowl or plate, then add sliced strawberries and whole blueberries..
- Place warm cooked chicken breast on top of arrangement and add sliced almonds. I use a very light amount of raspberry walnut vinaigrette as a dressing for the salad. Enjoy!.