Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe).
You can have Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe)
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare small of handful of Spinach.
- You need small of handful of Sugar snap peas.
- It’s 1 box of Mostaccioli Rigati.
- You need 1 cup of daiya non dairy vegan cheese (lactose free).
- You need 1 tbsp of RealLemon.
- It’s of basil.
- You need of Greek seasoning.
- You need pinch of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable broth.
Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe) instructions
- Bring water to a boil. Boil Mostaccioli Rigati until done. (follow box instructions.).
- Prepare garlic cloves: Peel the outter skin from cloves. Then boil up water in pan and boil cloves for a minute (to loosen the inner skins). Remove from heat, peel inner skins and set aside..
- Chop up broccoli, Spinach, and Sugar Snap Peas(to make it easier to blend)..
- Blend vegetables from step 3 and garlic cloves from step 2 with Vegetable broth and RealLemon in blender or nutribullet..
- Add daiya cheese, himalayan salt, greek seasoning, and basil to blended ingredients from step 4 and bring to a boil until cheese shreads are melted. Then remove from heat. This is your pesto..
- Mix heated pesto into noodles.
- Cut up cucumber into slices and put on top..