Spicy lamb meatballs with a tangy yoghurt sauce. These spice-loaded meatballs have a Turkish inflection The warm yogurt sauce adds tang and richness, along with a sprinkling of tart sumac powder and chopped mint American "Greek-style" yogurt is not always tart enough, but it can be thinned with a bit of buttermilk or even lemon juice. An easy recipe for baked lamb meatballs. Served with a tasty yogurt sauce, they are wonderfully flavorful!
Dipped in mint yogurt sauce, these meatballs are absolutely delicious! Freshen up the taste with yogurt and mint sauce. Meatballs make a delicious family meal, so grow the quantities if you're cooking for your beloved ones! You can cook Spicy lamb meatballs with a tangy yoghurt sauce using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy lamb meatballs with a tangy yoghurt sauce
- Prepare of lamb (minced).
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of coriander.
- Prepare of fresh mint.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of cayenne.
- Prepare of lime.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare of creme fraiche.
- You need of pot natural yoghurt.
- You need of zest of the lime used in meatball mixture.
- It’s of cumin.
- It’s of small bunch fresh coriander.
- It’s of small bunch mint leaves.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Mix the yogurt with the remaining mint leaves rubbed, salt, pepper, lemon zest, and a few drops of olive oil in a small bowl, to make a sauce. and sausage skewers spicy turkey bagel spicy turkey breakfast skillet spicy turkey guacamole sandwich spicy turkey kabobs with tangy yogurt sauce spicy turkey lasagna rollers spicy turkey meatball tacos spicy turkey roll-up spicy turkey sloppy joes spinach & red pepper turkey pizza. The thing about Lamb Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce is that the meat is a versatile player – it can be the centerpiece, the side or even an hors d'oeuvres, served with a lovely cocktail. You can tuck these guys into a pita with some of the yogurt, pile them on some orzo next to a salad, or pop them straight. *Ingredients* Cumin powder, egg yolks, lamb, lemon zest, meat, mint, olive oil, pepper, peppercorn, red onion, salt, turmeric, vegetable oil, yogurt *Recipe. The lamb meatballs are baked, then simmered in diced tomatoes which makes them super soft and gives them an almost fluffy texture.
Spicy lamb meatballs with a tangy yoghurt sauce instructions
- Get the ingredients together. Put the lamb in a large bowl..
- Chop the onion, garlic and herbs finely. Add to the bowl and mix well (hands-on).
- Add the juice of one lime, salt and pepper. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge until you are ready to start cooking.
- Heat the oven to 225°. Make the meatball shapes and put them on greaseproof paper on the oven tray. Put in the oven…
- After 15 mins turn the meatballs round and leave for another 10 minutes.
- Make the sauce – chop the leaves, stir in to the creme fraiche, add the cumin, lime zest, salt and pepper.
- Serve, dip and enjoy 😊😊.
The meatballs are served with a Greek yogurt and garlic sauce and over egg noodles. This is one of my favorite dinner recipes, it's also perfect for making for meal. These succulent and aromatic lamb meatballs are generously spiced with cinnamon, cumin, coriander and brightened with fresh mint. Serve them as an appetizer or for the main entrée with an assortment of easy yogurt dipping sauces such as cucumber and mint, a spicy harissa, and a bold yet mild curry. These Moroccan-spiced meatballs show up at family meal at Gramercy Tavern, where they're served with a simple yogurt sauce that provides a creamy counterpoint and a cooling cucumber salad.