Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food).
You can have Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food)
- It’s of Vegetable.
- Prepare 100 g of broccoli🥦.
- Prepare 50 g of carrot🥕.
- Prepare 50 g of bell pepper.
- Prepare 150 g of king oyster mushroom.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Shallots.
- It’s 1 of Chili.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Sugar (Don't blame me, blame the flavor 😂).
Stir fried vegetable in season (vegan food) step by step
- Prepare the ingredients: peel the skin of carrot, take the seed of bell pepper. Then cut the root of king oyster mushroom (if they habe) and wash carefully all vegetables..
- Cut all the vegetable into pieces. You can cut any shape that you like but make sure that the size of vegetable is not over 2 knuckle of your finger. (hey, I am not a scientist).
- Peel the skin of garlic, shallot and chili. Cut into small pieces (if you have a mix processor, you can use it)..
- Let's cook. Prepare a hot pan with some oil. Wait for the pan is hot (you can hear the sizzling when you put your spoon on), put minced garlic, shallot and chili. Cook it for 30 seconds..
- Add all the vegetable in. Stir them for 3 minutes then add 20ml of water and 2 table spoon of salt. Keep cooking after 5 minutes then taste and season again. When you feel enough salt, add 1 table spoon of pepper and 1/3 table spoon of sugar..
- You are done. Serve it hot. Hope you enjoy this recipe. 😀😀😀.