Almond Milk (can substitute any nut).
You can have Almond Milk (can substitute any nut) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Milk (can substitute any nut)
- It’s 2 cup of Raw Almonds.
- It’s 5 cup of Distiller Water.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of Honey/sweetener.
Almond Milk (can substitute any nut) step by step
- Soak two cups of raw almonds in cold water overnight..
- Drain almonds and put in blender with 5 cups of distiller water. Blend for a few minutes until the almonds are finely crushed..
- Strain the mixture through a cheese cloth or fine strainer 2-3 times to separate almonds from milk. For a grittier texture, filter two times. For a more refined milk, continue straining until the milk is to your liking..
- Add honey or vanilla to the milk for flavor. Allow remaining crushed almonds to dry- can be used to make almond butter or for another recipe!.