Orea bake cheesecake. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust! This no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year!
No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a. This crust is perfect for pies and cheesecakes and can be used as a baked or no-bake crust! No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe. You can cook Orea bake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orea bake cheesecake
- Prepare of Cake base.
- You need 6 pcs of orea cookies.
- It’s 15 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare of Cheese filling.
- Prepare 250 g of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 6 pcs of orea cream filling.
- You need 15 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch powder.
- Prepare 125 ml of sour cream.
- You need 1/8 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 4 pcs of orea cookies.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 2 pcs of orea cookies.
I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). Store-bought cheesecakes never fail to disappoint me. This No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for beginners! It's everything a cheesecake should be…silky, smooth, light, creamy and decadent!
Orea bake cheesecake instructions
- Cream cheese; butter; sour cream and egg prepared in room temperature..
- Use aluminium foil double wrap the cake pan(6” inch round with base removable); from bottom to all side. Generously use cake base butter to brush over the cake pan. Remains butter melts it for cookies base mixing..
- Cake base: Remove all the 6pcs cookies cream(don’t waste, use as sweetened in cream mixture later). Put cookies into a plastic bag. Finely crush it with rolling pin. Mix well with melted butter. Firmly lay over the cake pan base by spoon or hand pressed. Set aside..
- Preheat oven with tray of water to 150 C. Water level about 1cm..
- Electric mixer(low volume = 1) mix the cream cheese, cookies cream, butter and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, add sugars (increase level volume to 2 or 3) mix to very smooth and creamy texture. Change back low volume for the egg mix follow by cornstarch powder(sieved). Mix well. Tips: beside electric mixer, use spatula get all the mixture mix well..
- Add sour cream, gently mix well. (Same, I’ve DIY my sour cream by using 100ml whipping cream, n 1/3tsp lemon juice(slight adjust, pretty creamy by little more lemon juice) Electric mix at high volume approx 30seconds, add pinch of salt continue mix at high volume for 10-20 seconds then refrigerate for 10mins to set the flavour then bring out to room temperature before use.
- As we like sourly so more lemon juice squeeze in. Approx 1/8tsp into the cheese mixture and mix well. However, I felt it’s optional for this..
- Crush/chopped 4pcs orea cookies (cream filling together), mix into the cheese mixture..
- Pour into cake pan. Water bake at 150C for 20mins first, take out frm oven decorate the TOP by using 2pcs orea cookies cut into 8 small pieces. Carefully place in oven continue bake for 25mins at 150C. While baking, look out the tray water level drain up n need refill..
- Once baking times up, remove from oven, cool down n keep refrigerates for at least 3hours or over night to serve..
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. A No Bake Cheesecake uses a graham cracker crumb crust which is, by far, the simplest of all the pie crusts. This cheesecake won everyone over (even my Uncle Dan who isn't a cheesecake-lover, though we still love him for that frailty). So light and sweet, those little chunks of peanut butter cups nestled in the. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away.