Stir-Fried Pork. This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making dinner tonight a breeze! Garlic, ginger, green chili pepper, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, lettuce, onion, pork belly, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts.
Skip the take-out and make your own! An easy homemade stir-fry sauce is the perfect base for this weeknight dish. It comes together quickly, creating a skillet of tender pork infused with Asian flavors. —Adeline Russell, Hartford, Wisconsin. You can cook Stir-Fried Pork using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Pork
- You need 2⁄3 cup of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1⁄4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 lb of Boneless Pork Loin Chop.
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips.
- You need 6 oz of Snow Peas.
- It’s 4 of Green Onions, chopped.
- You need 4 cups of cooked brown rice.
This Pork Stir Fry is a quick and easy ground pork recipe with big flavours! This pork is marinated and stir-fried in a sweet and spicy hoisin sauce for a quick and easy dinner. Add the green parts of the spring onions and. I chose to use lots of colorful veggies and lean pork, but you.
Stir-Fried Pork step by step
- Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch. Add ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes..
- Cut chops into thin strips and add to soy sauce mixture. Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside..
- Heat 1/2 tsp sesame oil in large skillet or wok, over high heat. Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade. Stir fry 1-2 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon & keep warm..
- Add remaining sesame oil to skillet. Add bell pepper, snow peas and green onions. Stir fry 2-3 minutes..
- Return pork to skillet & stir in reserved marinade and bamboo shoots. Bring to a boil & cook 1 minute or until sauce has thickened. Serve over hot rice..
Return the pork to the pan and pour over the soy sauce mixture. This shredded pork stir-fry recipe may or may not be "Yu Xiang" for some, but it's an quick and easy recreation of that dish that I had in Chengdu. One of the main ingredients of this recipe is also called. Garlic-Pork Stir-Fry is a one-wok wonder that will satisfy the appetites of your hungry crew and meet your desire for a simple, fast dinner. Simple stir-fried pork with snappy green beans is a great weeknight meal. [Photographs: Shao Z.] Pork loves sweet, snappy counterparts—think pulled pork and cole slaw.