Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips. Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips For some reason, I often find myself in a place where I have dips and salsas,. but no chips!. Then, Sprinkle and season to taste with parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt. (I dont always, but this time I also added ground Italian Herbs!😍) Brush lavash with olive oil. Using a very sharp knife or a pizza cutter, cut lavash into strips, squares, or triangles.
While thinking about making my own chips to go with my hummus, I began to search the internet for inspiration. I found a quick and easy way to make and even flavor my own lavash chips! This is a great method for multiple people because you can flavor them how you like. You can have Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips
- Prepare 1 pack of lavash flatbread.
- It’s of Cooking oil spray.
- It’s of Grated parmesan.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Seasoning Salt.
Our Garlic Parmesan Chips are always baked-never fried- and are flavored with the classic combination of garlic and parmesan. Try them on their own or with your favorite dips, spreads and toppings. Wait until you make Parmesan Garlic Flatbread recipe! Packed flavor, it is easy to make and tastes amazing.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray the bottom of a cookie sheet lightly with cooking oil spray..
- Next, cut the lavash bread into triangle sections and lay them in a flat layer on the cookie sheet. Spray a thin layer of cooking spray across the tops of the triangle pieces..
- Then, Sprinkle and season to taste with parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt. (I dont always, but this time I also added ground Italian Herbs!😍).
- Bake for about 10 mins on each side. (Adding a little more spray and seasoning when you flip them.) Or dont flip them at all! Chips will be done when they start to brown around the edges and the parmesan begins to brown. 👍👍.
- These went perfect with my cayenne lime guacamole and the salsa we had! Yum!.
- I accidentally burned one of the batches of chips and turned them dark brown. However, I found they were still very delicious with this spicy sriracha tuna fish dip that I made, and We ate them Also! 🥰.
Packed flavor, it is easy to make and tastes amazing. I love to serve this easy flat bread recipe as an addition to pizza night. The Best Oatmeal Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly These fried chicken breast cutlets are coated with […] Recipe: Flavorful Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips The Best Lavash Flatbread Recipes on Yummly Vegetarian Lavash Pizza Build Your Bite. Carrot Recipes – Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrot – Rasa Malaysia.