Orange and Almond Muffins with Orange Almond Syrup and a Almond and cranberry topping. In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. These Cranberry Orange Muffins are the perfect fall recipe. They are dense yet moist at the same time.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, butter and extract; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Once the muffins have cooled, drizzle the glaze on top and enjoy. You can cook Orange and Almond Muffins with Orange Almond Syrup and a Almond and cranberry topping using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange and Almond Muffins with Orange Almond Syrup and a Almond and cranberry topping
- You need 340 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 large of finely grated orange zest.
- It’s 3/4 cup of ground almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 300 grams of flour.
- It’s 100 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of freshly squeezed oranges.
- Prepare 1 of grated zest of orange.
- You need 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond essence.
- It’s 1 of handful of chopped cranberries.
- Prepare 1 of handful of sliced or (finely) chopped almonds.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger powder.
Recipe Adaptations: If you'd like a different flour combination, check out my Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe, using almond flour and rice flour. Replace orange zest with lemon zest. Swap dried cranberries for dried blueberries or raisins. Almond Orange Marmalade Muffins The flavors of Almond Paste and orange make for a delectable moist muffin; perfect for breakfast or an afternoon tea..
Orange and Almond Muffins with Orange Almond Syrup and a Almond and cranberry topping instructions
- Grease muffin trays with baking spray.
- mix butter, sugar and 1 TSB of almond essence with electric mixer until fluffy.
- gradually add eggs, mixing well between each addition.
- add orange zest and mix well.
- add orange juice and olive oil and fold together.
- add ground almonds, baking powder and flour – fold ingredients together.
- (you can also add a few teaspoons of spices; I used 2 tsp of each cinnamon and ginger) :).
- add mixture to baking trays, sprinkle the chopped almonds and cranberries then bake for about 20mins till golden brown and springy.
- let the muffins cool on a wire rack.
- –For the orange syrup–.
- in a saucepan, mix the freshly squeezed juice of 3 oranges, the orange zest, TSB of almond essence, TSB of almond essence and 1/2 cup of sugar and simmer for a few minutes, occasionally stirring.
- stab the muffins a few times with a chopstick or skewer (NOT to the very bottom though) – just so the syrup will sink through more of the muffin.
- pour syrup over muffins :).
Cranberry and Orange Almond Rugelach Odense Almond Paste combines with classic festive flavors to make this delicious holiday cookie.. Maple Syrup and Odense Almond Paste create a delicate. Divide any remaining topping among the muffins. To remove, gently loosen tops of muffins from pans; then using a spatula go down the side of each muffin cup and gently and swiftly push the. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients: molasses, maple syrup, coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, melted butter, eggs, and orange zest if using.