Black Bean and Tuna Bake. Southwestern fare traditionally uses pinto beans.. And Black Beans Recipes on Yummly Mario Batali's Tuna Salad With Charred Corn And Black Beans, Reverse Marinade Carne Asada With Black Beans And Greens, Jerk Arepas With Black BeansCrisco.
Some items that you will almost always find well stocked in our pantry are canned beans (white beans, garbanzo, kidney) and canned. In a medium-sized bowl, flake tuna with a fork; add beans, chiles, onions, and cilantro and toss to combine. In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; add to tuna mixture and carefully toss to incorporate ingredients. You can cook Black Bean and Tuna Bake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Tuna Bake
- Prepare of Ingredients for tuna and black bean bake:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rinsed canned black beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese plus extra to sprinkle on top.
- It’s 2 cans (5 oz.) of each chunk light tuna in water, drained, flaked.
- You need 1/4 cup of pickled jalapenos diced or to taste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely sliced scallions optional.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro optional.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
Lunches are spontaneous and sometimes a challenge. Looks like Mom's recipe has a serious contender in the favorite tuna casserole category! Soak beans in cold water overnight. Cover the beans with fresh water and add the bay leaf.
Black Bean and Tuna Bake step by step
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for tuna bake. Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased cake pan and cover with aluminum foil. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 15 minutes..
- Remove the foil and sprinkle some more cheese on top. Air fry at 360F (190C) for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is slightly golden brown..
- Sprinkle some scallions and cilantro and serve with tortilla chips if desired..
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and and cook covered for Rinse tuna steaks, pat dry and season with cumin, salt and pepper. Make this tasty Baked Beans Tuna Chef Salad recipe using BUSH'S® Beans. Explore this and other recipes at BushBeans.com! Toss dressing with tuna and vegetable mixture. This is a delicious quesadilla recipe using ingredients like low-fat sour cream, refried black beans, and whole-wheat tortillas.