Parmesan crusted chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an incredible low carb, Keto approved and gluten free recipe. Skinless and boneless chicken breasts are dipped in a flavourful egg wash for the ultimate taste explosion. Baked Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Not to be confused with chicken parmesan, our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please! The combination of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and mayonnaise provide the perfect crust for. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company. You can cook Parmesan crusted chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted chicken
- It’s 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 6 large of boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken. Serve on its own or create a great sandwitch on a bun or top a salad! Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy.
Parmesan crusted chicken instructions
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the mayonnaise, garlic, cheese, parsley, onion powder, pepper, paprika, oregano, and marjoram together..
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise cheese mixture, put on a lined baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes.
This Copycat version of Longhorn's famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes just like the restaurant! From the flavorful marinade, to the creamy, crunchy Parmesan Crust. Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! Laura Babberl of Boone, Iowa, relates, "I'm a retired nurse and do all the cooking for my sister and me. Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. (He pretty much invented boneless chicken breasts, and before chicken nuggets were a thing, he "Frico" is a fun way of saying "Parmesan-crusted," an excellent treatment for boneless chicken.