Olive Oil Granola With Dried Apricots and Pistachios.
You can cook Olive Oil Granola With Dried Apricots and Pistachios using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Olive Oil Granola With Dried Apricots and Pistachios
- Prepare 3 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of raw pistachios, hulled.
- You need 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds, hulled.
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped dried apricots.
Olive Oil Granola With Dried Apricots and Pistachios step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, maple syrup, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Spread mixture on a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown and well toasted..
- Transfer granola to a large bowl and add apricots, tossing to combine. Serve with ricotta and fruit, if desired..