Plantain Pepper Sauce. Boli is also known as Roasted Plantain. Usually, boli is made locally on the streets with charcoal grill. For this, i usually use a grill pan at home.
This creamy chili pepper sauce is the perfect dip for your patacones. Return flattened plantains to the hot oil and fry until a deep golden brown. Drain on paper towels, and sprinkle generously with. You can cook Plantain Pepper Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plantain Pepper Sauce
- Prepare of Fresh ripe plantain.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Red Pepper.
- You need of Scallion.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Prepare the pepper sauce to go with the roasted plantain and set aside. When the plantain is perfectly roasted, place the pepper sauce on the grid to heat it up. Crispy, twice-fried plantains are delicious with a simple dipping sauce of mayonnaise and ketchup. Goes very well with roast pork.
Plantain Pepper Sauce step by step
- Get fresh ripe plantains.
- Peel and cut to cube small shaped pieces.
- In a hot oil, fry until brown and crispy.
- Grate Pepper and Scotch bonnet and set aside. Cut scallions to fine slices.
- In a pan, add 2 tablespoon of oil and grated mix. Add seasonings and fry gently.
- Pour in fried plantain and stir thoroughly. Cover to simmer for 1minute..
- Serve with rice meals or any other meal of choice..
Dipping sauce can also be made with pressed garlic and melted butter. Make your grilled fish more glam by pairing it with dodo/fried plantain, and pepper sauce – amazing twist to your usual fish recipes. Throwing some fish on the grill and spritzing it with a squeeze of. Perfect Baked Plantains – An oven fried baked plantains recipe for ultra moist and tender plantain slices, perfect to serve as a side dish or enjoy as a healthy snack with dipping sauce! A Serving of roasted plantain with fish and peppered sauce By Pat.