Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese. Cooking Rice With Tomato Sauce Recipes. Eggs Poached in Tomato SauceMadeleine Cocina. Baked Hake Loins with Salmon and CheeseReceitas Da Felicidade!
Bake rice with cirio tomato sauce and cheese. Since I can't eat entire tomatoes, I'm grateful for a recipe that uses tomato sauce instead of crushed tomatoes, etc. This recipe comes from Host Chelsie Slowly add in broth and tomato sauce into rice, not directly onto hot pan. You can cook Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese
- You need 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- You need 5 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 2 of very red tomatoes (cubed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian tomato sauce.
- You need 100 gram of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant (sliced).
- It’s of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 table spoon of olive oil.
Turn heat to low and cover. Extra virgin olive oil, small onion, finely diced, passata or tomato puree, salt, arborio rice, grated parmigiano reggiano cheese. Put a large saucepan over a medium flame and heat the oil. Add in the tomato pure and salt.
Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese step by step
- Heat olive oil in a pan, and fry onion for few minutes, add garlic and fry until fragrant..
- Put in minced beef and fry untill cooked. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato and Italian tomato sauce and mix well..
- The last, put in rice and mix well,fry until yummy fried rice..
- Spread little bit olive oil on the gratin dish and Layer with sliced eggplant. Transfer fried rice into the gratin dish sprinkle with cheddar cheese and some tomato sauce and then bake in the oven at 220 c untill cheese turns golden brown. Remove from the oven and ready to serve…
- Note : You can change minced beef with pork chop, mushroom or anything you prefer to cook with rice. And add more herb. It is optional..
Rice with Tomato Sauce is a food item added by the Food Plus mod. When consumed it returns a Bowl to the player's inventory. Rice with Tomato Sauce has no known uses in crafting. Baked Pork Chop Rice for those who haven't tried it yet is made out of a tender juicy fried pork chop (tonkatsu style) placed on a bed of egg fried rice then topped with rich tangy tomato sauce and cheese it is then baked until the cheese melts. A great all in one meal that everybody would love.