Vegetarian Rotel Dip. The Best Rotel Dip Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly Fusilli With Tahini-yogurt Sauce And Nigella Seeds, Rotel Cheese Dip, Famous Queso Dip. Watch as i eat this Homemade Vegetarian Rotel Dip and Review and Tasting.
Rotel dip is a classic appetizer that features melted cheese, spicy tomatoes, and chilies. Rotel cream cheese dip is extra creamy and loaded with sausage. It's hearty and sure to be a hit with family. You can have Vegetarian Rotel Dip using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Rotel Dip
- It’s 2 packages of Morning Star ground meatless.
- It’s 1 can of Mild Rotel Dip.
- You need 1 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Tostitos Multigrain chips.
Velveeta® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc. For me, every rich and creamy bite of RO*TEL and VELVEETA Queso dip is oozing with nostalgia. Just one dunk transports me back to my childhood self, a gangly thing with a never-ending appetite. A delicious dip that can be whipped up in a pinch, Velveeta and Rotel cheese dip paired with chips, crackers or fresh veggies makes a perfect snack for parties and potlucks.
Vegetarian Rotel Dip instructions
- Scramble ground meatless in a skillet till done.
- While meatless is cooking, put velveeta cheese into a boiler and allow the cheese to melt.
- Once cheese has melted, add the meatless into the boiler with the cheese along with the Rotel dip.
- Stir then serve with chips.
Rotel dip needs just four simple ingredients; ground beef or sausage, tomatoes, chili powder and cheese! A dip that is great for parties. Top rotel dip recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Rotel Turkey Dip(rotel chunky,velveeta,ground turkey). The classic Rotel Queso Dip, but made with sausage and shrimp!