Egg and cabbage sauce with chips and plantain. Welcome To My Youtube Channel, A Channel that keeps you smiling Always. please subscribe to my channel, comment, tap the bell for notification of new video. The Best Fried Plantains Sauce Recipes on Yummly Fried Plantain Chips, Batter-fried Plantain, Fried Plantain Chips.
A delicious, salty and crispy little chip that can quickly become addictive (my word of caution). Egg sauce makes it easy to enjoy yam. This is how to make a delicious sauce for yam. You can cook Egg and cabbage sauce with chips and plantain using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg and cabbage sauce with chips and plantain
- Prepare of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare of Plantain.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Grated scotch bonnet.
- It’s Slice of green pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s of Onions.
The recipe is easy and the ingredients are just way to easy to find. In this case, however, we are going to be making a delicious sauce by combining eggs and several other ingredients. Egg and chips, also known as chips and egg is a popular dish in the United Kingdom, consisting simply of chips served with fried eggs. Egg and chips became popular in Britain during World War I due to a shortage of meat.
Egg and cabbage sauce with chips and plantain step by step
- Peel the potatoes and plantain and fry in hot oil. Chop the cabbage, onions and green pepper..
- Add some amount of oil in sauce pan add onions stir fry add grated scotch bonnet l, stir fry and add seasonings, then add cabbage stir for 2 minutes and finally add beaten egg allow to simmer for 3 minutes and scramb/mix all and fry. When done mix together with fried plantain and potatoes. Serve and enjoy the delicious meal..
This is a simple vegetarian dish with few ingredients for the whole family. Cabbage is sauteed with onion and butter and served with hard-boiled eggs. This dish emerged from my favorite cabbage and egg pie filling, that's how much I love cabbage with egg! Substitutions for Egg Fried Cabbage. pantry-friendly – given cabbage and eggs will keep for weeks and weeks in the fridge, this is [ractically a pantry recipe. egg-free – cook cabbage and season with soy sauce. Serve with lashings of grated parmesan or as a side to cooked chicken.