Stir fried macaroni. Stir-fried macaroni is an all time favorite dish for any kids and adults. It has a mild taste from fresh Vegetables and soy sauce which kids love. Stir fried macaroni with beef is a popular Vietnamese pasta dish.
Return macaroni to frying pan with bacon grease, cruble bacon and add to macaroni. Then, add in the MAGGI® Chilli Sauce, MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup and soy sauce. Stir-fry for a few more minutes and your fried macaroni is ready to. You can have Stir fried macaroni using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fried macaroni
- It’s 1 sachet of macaroni.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Carrots.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Seasonings n spices.
- You need of Water.
Stir-fried macaroni. – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Macaroni (/ˌmækəˈroʊni/, Italian: maccheroni) is dry pasta shaped like narrow tubes. Made with durum wheat, macaroni is commonly cut in short lengths. Prepare macaroni as label directs; drain.
Stir fried macaroni step by step
- In a pot,add water and allow it to boil,then pour in the macaroni,add salt n allow it to cook half done,that's u will parboil it n keep aside..
- Cut onions n put into a pot,add oil n stir fry,grind onions n pepper,add into d pot and fry all together,add little water n cover d pot for 2mins..
- Add seasonings n spices,add carrots n green beans,then cover d pot n allow it to cook for 8mins,so that d carrot will be soft..
- Pour in d parboiled macaroni n stir very well,then add d green pepper n sliced onions and cover d pot for 5mins..
- Done. You can add ur fried chicken,beef or fish 😋.
Cut skin and bone from chicken. Cook, stirring quickly and frequently (stir frying) until beans. Photo "Stir-fried macaroni." can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. Stir Fried Macaroni with Shrimp and Tomatoes Add chicken eggs and herbs.