Catfish and plantain Peppersoup. Hi everybody This video is about how I make my catfish , yam and green plantain pepper soup. This recipe is very good for the cold weather and very simple. On the menu today is my delicious catfish pepper soup with unripe plantain.
Nigerian Catfish Pepper Soup [Video] Even if you can get Nigerian Pepper Soup in any road side. In a pot, put the seasoned fish, put the plantain, crayfish, onions, maggi, rest of the peppersoup spices and As soon as the fish is cooked, remove and leave plantain to cook till soft. Return catfish to the pot and add scent leaves, uziza. You can have Catfish and plantain Peppersoup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Catfish and plantain Peppersoup
- It’s 1 of raw cat fish.
- It’s 3 of big unripe plantain.
- You need of Small prawns or shrimps.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Peppersoup spice.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Cameroon pepper.
- It’s of Red long pepper.
- Prepare of Ata rodo.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Efirin (scent leaf).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 cups of Water.
In a pot, put the seasoned fish, put the plantain, crayfish, onions, maggi, rest of the peppersoup spices and some water. Bring to boil on low heat. As soon as the fish is cooked, remove and leave plantain to cook till soft. A Point and kill, Is a delicious delicacy enjoyed by Nigerians, it can be enjoyed with White Rice and Agidi.
Catfish and plantain Peppersoup instructions
- Finely blend pepper, onion, ginger and garlic, make sure u remove the seeds in pepper before blending.
- Wash the fish well, remove the prawn scale, and get other ingredients ready.
- Add pepper, fish spices and Cameroon pepper.
- Add plantain, prawns, seasoning and water, cover and cook for 20 mins then add efirin (scent leaf) and onion, shake the pot and cook for 10mins.
- Food is ready.
I love Catfish Peppersoup known as Point and Kill. My trip home to Warri last week refreshed this meal in my memories and I just. Catfish pepper soup is one of Nigerian's most popular evening recipes. Well, catfish is the most popular fish in Nigeria partly because it can easily be domesticated and partly because it tastes nice in soups. Chicken pepper soup is a very tasty delicacy and when combined with unripe plantain and yam, you have an irresistible meal for the What you eat will help keep you warm at this period.