Stir-fried Tomatoes & Egg.
You can have Stir-fried Tomatoes & Egg using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Tomatoes & Egg
- Prepare 2-3 of Tomatoes *cut into chunky pieces.
- You need 8 of Dry Black Fungus.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of and extra Canola Oil.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Stir-fried Tomatoes & Egg instructions
- Soak Dried Black Fungus in cold/warm water until softened. Wash very well, drain and cut into small pieces..
- In a bowl, lightly beat Eggs and season with a pinch of Salt and White Pepper..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, cook the egg gently stirring until set but still soft. Transfer to a plate..
- Add extra Oil if required, cook Garlic, Tomatoes and Black Fungus. When Tomatoes started softening and juice is coming out, add Sake and Soy Sauce. Cook until the sauce is slightly thickened, return the egg and combine all..