Easy Vegan Pear Tarts. Well, this Pear and Almond Tart is the perfect recipe for a day so special. It's easy as pie to make, looks perfectly elegant, and is incredibly delicious with the I add some Amaretto, an almond liqueur, to add more almond flavor to this tart, but if you would rather not, use a little almond extract instead. This simple pear tart could not be easier—a crust, some sliced pears, and a simple pear syrup made by boiling a few pear slices in some sugar and water.
This pear tart is extremely quick & easy to put together: Just laid the thawed unfolded pastry puff straight onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (a silpat will work well too), no flour on the bottom needed. Vegan Biryani with Okra & Soya Chunks (Textured Vegetable Protein) I wanted to make a pear cake in ages. You can cook Easy Vegan Pear Tarts using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Pear Tarts
- It’s of Bosch pears (2 medium size).
- It’s of Vegan butter (unsalted).
- You need of Sugar (can use brown, cane, organic).
- Prepare of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Ground nutmeg.
- It’s of Ground ginger (optional).
- It’s of Vegan wonton wraps (Nasoya company makes good ones).
So I came up with this fantastic autumn cake, which is super easy to make. It's that simple and it tastes amazing! My sister-in-law brought this pretty pastry to dinner one night, and we all went back for seconds. I made the filling as directed.
Easy Vegan Pear Tarts step by step
- Wash the pears. Peel them (optional) and dice into small cubes. In a skillet, add vegan butter (3 tbsp) and 1/2 cup of sugar. Once sugar has dissolved add the pears and cook on medium heat until tender. Set aside to cool..
- Preheat your oven to 350f or air fryer(I used the bread function in my airfryer).
- Unwrap the wontons and place about six or eight of them on a baking sheet. Once pears are cool enough to the touch, add about half a spoon in the center of a wonton. Cover with another wonton (use a bit of water on the edges of the wonton to help seal them) use a fork to press into the wontons to make seams and keep the filling from falling out. I cut a slit in the middle the same you would a pie to help steam come out and not break the dough..
- I baked them for about 10 to 12 minutes making sure to peek so they wont burn (some of them did bake a little too much) Once they cooled down, I ate them with a nice cup of hibiscus tea. Perfect little pie for kids too..
It was fast, easy, and everyone loved it. I've been looking for a pear tart recipe and this looks like the one!!! How about pistachios ground up in the crust? Learn how to make my easy pear tart with puff pastry a great Thanksgiving Dessert Idea. Comes together in less than an hour.