Hawaiian Stir Fried Saimin.
You can cook Hawaiian Stir Fried Saimin using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Stir Fried Saimin
- Prepare 2 of Servings of ramen noodles.
- You need 1 Cup of coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage).
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium onion, sliced.
- You need 2 of Small carrots, julienned.
- Prepare 2 of scallions, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of spam, Cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 of kamaboko fish cake, sliced.
- Prepare 1 packet of instant dashi powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of soy sauce.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of sea salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of peanut oil.
Hawaiian Stir Fried Saimin instructions
- Prepare the ramen noodles per package instructions and set aside. I prefer mine a little al dente for this recipe..
- First, peel and cut the carrots into julienned sticks. Slice onions thinly and cabbage. Cut spam into cubes. Slice kamaboko thinly. Chop scallions into small pieces..
- Pour a little vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat. Stir fry onions for a few seconds and then add the carrots. Once carrots are halfway done, add in spam and cook until spam forms a crispy crust. Add cabbage, kamaboko and noodles and cook until combined..
- Sprinkle on dashi powder, pepper and a pinch of salt. Season with soy sauce and sprinkle with chopped scallions. Give it a quick mix around and it's done..