Stir Fried Vegetables.
You can cook Stir Fried Vegetables using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Vegetables
- It’s 3 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare of To mix with the pork ☆ 1 tablespoon sake ☆ 1 teaspoon katakuriko ☆ salt and pepper.
- You need 3 large of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 1 of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s 2 of cm Carrot.
- Prepare 5 grams of Finely julienned wood ear mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 10 grams of ＊Weipa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ＊Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Doubanjiang (or substitute oyster sauce).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of dash, (to taste) Pepper.
Stir Fried Vegetables instructions
- Cut the pork into bite sized pieces. Put in a bowl with the ☆ ingredients and mix and massage in the ingredients with your hands..
- Cut the cabbage into bite sized pieces. Slice the core parts into thin diagonal slices, and put both in a colander. Slice the onion into thin wedges and put that in the colander too..
- Put the wood ear mushrooms and water to cover in a heatproof container, and microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds at 100w. When it's cooled down, drain, pat dry and put in the colander from step 2..
- Wash the bean sprouts in the bag and put into a separate colander. Julienne the green pepper and carrot, and put into the same colander as the bean sprouts..
- Cut the Chinese chives into 3-4 cm long pieces, and place on a paper towel. Slice the garlic, remove the shoot inside with a toothpick and place on a piece of plastic wrap..
- Slice the leek into 2mm thick diagonal slices and place on top of the chives. Put the ＊ ingredients in a heatproof container..
- Put the sesame oil in a wok. Stir fry the garlic over low heat until it's slightly colored. Add the pork and cook through..
- While you're doing step 7, microwave the ＊ ingredients for 30 seconds at 1000w and mix well..
- Turn the heat up under the wok to high. Add the step 2 vegetables and stir fry for about a minute..
- Add the step 4 vegetables and the combined ＊ ingredients. Stir fry for about 30 seconds, and turn off the heat..
- Add the chives, leek and pepper, and stir fry with residual heat. Serve..