Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks.
You can cook Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks
- It’s of Beef Shanks.
- It’s of red cooking wine.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of McCormick Montreal Steak seasoning.
- It’s of fresh thyme sprigs.
- Prepare of fresh rosemary sprigs.
- It’s of white onion quartered.
- Prepare of Garlic or what you prefer.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of fresh basil leaves.
Fall off the bone Herb and red wine Beef Shanks step by step
- Season bed Shanks with Montreal Steak and Paprika to taste.
- Prepare your herbs, onion and garlic, set aside.
- In a medium fry pan, use 4tbs of oil and sear beef Shanks until brown, remove from pan.
- Transfer beef into roasting pan, crock pot or casserole dish and cover with herbs, wine, soup mix and water. Even though mine has a lid, I still covered the top with aluminum foil to ensure liquids wouldn’t evaporate. Set oven to 350 degrees and let cook for 3.5 hours, do not open until done..
- It’s done!.