Vanilla Almond Milk.
You can cook Vanilla Almond Milk using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Almond Milk
- It’s 1 cup of Raw almonds.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of Water, divided.
- You need 4 tbsp of Pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Vanilla Almond Milk step by step
- Soak almonds in 2 cups water for 12-24 hours..
- Drain almonds and place in blender with maple syrup, vanilla and 1 1/2 cups water. Cover and blend for 3 minutes at high speed. Scrape down sides add 1 cup water and blend for one minute more..
- Strain through cheesecloth or thin cotton towel covering a strainer set on a bowl. Press all juices out..
- Will keep in fridge 3-4 days. Recipe adapted from food 52 website..