Sandwich Plantain Frittata.
You can have Sandwich Plantain Frittata using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sandwich Plantain Frittata
- Prepare 1 of ripe plantain.
- You need 2 of medium-sized eggs.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper.
- It’s 1 of scotch bonnet pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced onions.
- You need Half of teaspoon ground pepper.
- It’s to taste of Seasoning and salt.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Sandwich Plantain Frittata step by step
- Peel the plantain, cut into circles and sprinkle some salt.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown, put in a sieve..
- Break the eggs into a plate, add the peppers, onions, salt and seasoning.
- Whisk thoroughly and keep aside.
- Brush the sandwich maker with oil and preheat for 1 minute.
- Pour the egg mixture into the wells of the heating plate, top with the fried plantains and close.
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes or till the Ready Lamp of the sandwich maker turns on.
- Remove and serve while still warm..