Plantain kebabs. Healthy, less oily cutlets or Kebabs are always a go-to appetizer. Kids would also enjoy having it. You can omit Chilies if you don't like spicy food.
Try Vegetarian Kebab Recipes-Raw Banana/Plantain Kebabs. Learn how to make Raw Banana/Plantain Kebabs with millets and vegetables. Plantain is a widespread weed found in virtually every lawn in America. You can cook Plantain kebabs using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plantain kebabs
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbls of butter/oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of I cube of maggi.
- It’s of Curry powder (optional).
- It’s of Meat.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Plantain.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Toothpicks.
It's low profile and non-aggressive habit often leave it protected from the homeowner. However, as is common with many. Download Plantain chips stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. #hopes and dreams #PLANTAINS #fried plantains #sauteed plantains #plantain chips. Plantain chips are the best thing to emerge from this world.
Plantain kebabs step by step
- Get a bowl,add flour and salt,Maggi, butter,curry, den add a little water,mix well to make a moderate hard dough, just like the meat pie dough cover it and set a side.
- Then cut your plantain round and fry it,then keep aside, for the mince, wash the meat add onions, and curry,cook well and grind it together with onions and blend it inside a blender or mortar then fry it for like 4 minutes.
- Cut the dough and flatten it on ur board,then cut a long straight shape that is wide enough to roll,add ur round plantain in the dough and add a mince meat on it,roll it up. make sure you roll it just like spring rolls,.
- Whisk your egg with some little spices,dip the roll into the egg and deep fry.
Plantains are a seedless berry in the banana family that is starchy rather than sweet, and typically Although plantains are closely related to sweet bananas—and sometimes even overlap—when it. Plantains, "potatoes of the air" or "cooking bananas," are the fruit of the Musa Paradisiaca, a type of banana plant. Plantains are more starchy than sweet and must be cooked before being eaten. Plantain , Find Complete Details about Plantain,Plantains from Fresh Bananas Supplier or Manufacturer-AGROPREMIUM S. Plantain may refer to: Cooking banana, banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking.