Brad's almond cranberry zesty slaw. Smoked almonds and dried cranberries give this sensational slaw just the right amount of flavor. All Reviews for Cranberry Almond Crunch Slaw. Cranberry Almond Crunch Slaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ingredients: almonds, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract, butter, water, baking soda, salt. Blanched and shaved almond pieces give the brittle a sweet subtle nutty flavor. Orange zest adds an explosion of flavor! You can cook Brad's almond cranberry zesty slaw using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's almond cranberry zesty slaw
- Prepare 1 small of head savoy cabbage, chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 small of head red cabbage chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion minced.
- It’s 1 small of pasilla pepper minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, grated with a cheese grater.
- You need 1/4 cup of hickory smoked almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1 cup of grated colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of blue cheese salad dressing.
- You need 3 tbsp of zesty Italian dressing.
- You need 5 of heaping tbs mayo.
Trim broccoli and cut it into small pieces. Toss the sliced broccoli with the almonds, cranberries and red onion in a large bowl. For a richer almond flavor, use almond extract instead of the vanilla. I forgot to put the cranberries and almonds in but I had already put the logs onto the cookie sheet so I sprinkled some almonds on top (I had used almond extract) and baked them anyway.
Brad's almond cranberry zesty slaw step by step
- put cranberries in a sauce pot. just cover with water. bring to a boil. boil for 5min. cool and drain.
- meanwile put almonds in a blender. pulse until chopped fine..
- mix all ingredients in a lg mixing bowl.
- chill 30 minutes and serve..
Put a boneless turkey breast into the slow cooker, and pour over a savory sweet sauce of cranberries, onion soup mix, and orange juice. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Cranberry Turkey Breast. Give crunchy coleslaw some fruity flavor with Easy Apple-Cranberry Slaw. Cranberries, apples and cabbage bring the colors and flavors of fall to any table in this Easy Apple-Cranberry Slaw. I make this every year for the holidays.