Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake step by step Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. This Keto Chicken and kimchi rice bake is a one-pot recipe for a quick low-carb Korean style rice bake. Then just bake and serve for an easy weeknight meal!
Loosely cover the assembled dish and refrigerate until ready to bake. Change it up by adding some broccoli or cooking it in individual baking dishes. This casserole makes a tasty welcoming gift. You can cook Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- It’s 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- It’s 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
In a large bowl, combine chopped chicken, cream, cream cheese, onion, minced garlic, pepper, paprika, chicken stock, and cauliflower rice. In a large skillet, cook bacon to crisp, remove to paper towels and reserve three tablespoons of bacon fat. While the bacon is cooking, in a medium sauce pan, place cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, avocado mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. This recipe for low carb Chicken, Broccoli and "Rice" Casserole is about to become one of your go-to keto meals!
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake instructions
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
It's a delicious comfort food that your entire family will love! This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn. Keto Kimchi Fried Cauliflower Rice Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox! If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Next, add the cauliflower rice to the kimchi mix and the juice.