Stir fried Paneer with peppers. An Indo-Chinese fusion of sautéed pepper paneer with some assorted vegetables, few spices and soya sauce, which will leave you mesmerized. If you can't get paneer, other firm frying cheeses will do. Hispanic markets often carry them (though they may get a little melty on you), and many Stir frequently and cook just until they blister and begin to tenderize.
Vegetable paneer stir fry made with mix veggies, paneer, spices & herbs. This quick & easy sabzi can be served with rotis or even stuffed in sandwiches. This paneer stir fry will be loved by most kids since it tastes delicious. You can have Stir fried Paneer with peppers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried Paneer with peppers
- You need 300 gm of Paneer cubes.
- Prepare 2 of big Capsicum/Peppers ( use any colour of bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of big Onions.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of big green Chilli.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cornflour.
This vegetable paneer stir fry pairs well with ghee rice, jeera rice, fried rice. Paneer fry is a simple stir fry recipe made with paneer, onion, tomatoes and herbs-spices. Now add ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder, ½ teaspoon kashmiri red chili powder, ½ teaspoon coriander powder, ½ teaspoon cumin powder and ½ teaspoon garam masala. Enjoy your dinner with these tasty stir-fried veggies served with rice – perfect for an Asian cuisine that is ready in an hour.
Stir fried Paneer with peppers instructions
- Cut capsicums and onions in cubes. Also chop garlic and green chilli..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a grill pan or non stick pan..
- Stir fry the capsicum-onion cubes, chopped garlic and chopped green chilli in high heat until they are little charred..
- Transfer them to a dish, add in 1 more tablespoon of oil and saute paneer cubes for 3-4 minutes..
- Add in soya sauce and then the charred vegetables.Saute for a couple of minutes.Also add in chilli sauce, chilli flakes and salt..
- Make a slurry with 1 tablespoon cornflour and 3-4 tablespoons of water..
- Pour this slurry to the pan, give a quick stir and remove from heat..
- Serve this delicious quick recipe with fried rice, steam rice or roti..
Paneer smoked and stir-fried with broccoli, red, yellow and green capsicums. A favourite with the vegetarians, paneer made from milk is quite common, especially paneer recipes are quite popular in the Indian subcontinent. Paneer cubes stir fried with fresh cut exotic vegetables. Paneer butter pepper fry mildly spiced batter coated paneer deep fried until slightly browned and later. Pepper acts as a natural medicinal agent, black pepper in tea form has been credited for relieving arthritis, nausea, fever, migraine headaches, poor digestion, strep throat, and even coma.