Stir fried curry noodles with lime. Cook noodles in a large pot according to package instructions until al dente. While it cooks, prep the shallots and garlic. In a large pan, cook shallots and garlic on medium high heat in oil.
This Thai stir-fried vegetable recipe combines garlic, galangal, and lime with Asian vegetables to make a side dish or main dish when protein is added. This is quite a "saucy" stir-fry that is never dry and is terrific served over rice or noodles. Feel free to experiment with your own choice of vegetables. You can have Stir fried curry noodles with lime using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried curry noodles with lime
- You need of Noodles.
- It’s of Rice Vermicelli (soaked).
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Lime or Calamansi (if available).
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curry powder dissolved in 1 tbsp of water.
It makes a healthy gluten free and vegan meal for weeknights! Fried noodles are a perfect way to create a hearty, quick, and healthy one-dish meal. This recipe introduces an optimized workflow and numerous tips for creating a great noodle dish with minimal effort. To make it gluten-free, replace soy sauce with tamari or coconut amino and use dry sherry.
Stir fried curry noodles with lime step by step
- Soak noodles in a bowl of hot water till soft (about 2 hours)..
- Heat oil in pan. Medium low heat. Stir fry eggs, set aside. Fry onion, garlic, carrots and veg, set aside. Add in drained noodles to the same pan. Add sauce and coat the noodles well. Turn up the fire on high for a few seconds. Turn off. Add veg back to the noodles and mix. Squeeze lime to serve..
Retired Chef Cook Fai, will demonstrate & show you, how to make this very famous & delicious cooking in Singapore. Loaded with meat, seafood & mix veggie. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies. You can use the ones I listed in the recipe, or choose the ones you like the most.